Choosing a wig👇👇
Here’s how to select a wig that fits well, is high quality, and suits you:
- First, measure your head with a cloth measuring tape to determine your “cap size.”
- Decide if you’d like a wig that’s similar in color and style to your own hair, or if you want a different look. You may want to get two wigs: one that’s more like your current hair and one that’s a fun new length, color, and/or style.
- Consider choosing a color that is somewhat lighter than your own hair. Your skin color may be off during chemotherapy — grayish, greenish, or yellowish. Less contrast is generally more flattering, and won’t call attention to your complexion.
- Determine if you want a wig that’s made out of a synthetic fiber, human hair, or a mixture of both. Most women choose synthetic wigs. They look and feel good, need very little attention and care, and are moderately priced.
- Go for the best-quality, most natural-looking wig you can afford. Key features that make a wig look realistic are a lace front and a monofilament part or top. In a lace front wig, each hair in the front of the wig is individually tied to a sheer material, creating the appearance of a natural hairline. Monofilament tops or parts make the top of the wig look realistic and are made by tying or sewing the hair in sections into the top portion of the cap, which is made from a fine, sheer material.
Putting on your wig👇👇
Follow these steps to put on your wig and get a good fit:
- If you have natural hair of any length, you’ll need to keep it as smooth and flat as possible by pinning it down and by wearing a nylon or mesh wig cap under your wig. Even if you don’t have hair, you should in most cases wear a wig cap because it will keep the wig secure, absorb sweat, and protect your scalp from irritation. Some women choose to wear a wig band instead of or in addition to a wig cap. A wig band is similar to a head band and it doesn’t adhere to the wig but helps to keep it in place.
- Adjust the velcro tabs located in the back of the wig to get the best fit.
- Tilt your head forward. Using both hands, put the front of the wig at your hairline and then pull the wig on using a front to back motion. Use the ear tabs (near your temples) to help center the wig.
Caring for your wig👇👇
With proper care and storage, a synthetic wig should last for 3 to 5 months and a human hair wig should last 9 months to a year of daily wear. Here’s how to keep your wig looking good for as long as possible:
- Wash and condition your wig after every 8 to 10 wears.
- Give your wig “time off” on occasion by using a turban, scarf or hat
- If you have a standard synthetic wig, keep it away from intense heat — for example, from an oven, grill, outdoor heater, or an open flame — because it could melt. In most cases, you shouldn’t use heated styling tools or a hair dryer on a synthetic wig unless it is labeled “heat friendly” or “heat defiant.”
- If you’d like help with styling, shaping, or cleaning your wig, you can take it to a specialty hairdresser.
- When you’re not wearing your wig, store it on a wig stand in a part of your home that that gets as little sunlight, heat, moisture, and dust as possible. You can make your own wig stand with two 64-ounce plastic soda bottles. Cut them in half, discard the tops, face the cut edges of the bottoms together, and force one inside another to get a football-shaped stand.
How to take care of your color👇👇
The maintenance of color is the most important, as it allows to keep a bright color, but also to repair the attacked hair, either by removing pigments or adding them. If you have chosen a balayage, it is better to opt for a keratin-based range that will strengthen the hair fiber and help with its reconstruction.
If you made a classic color, choose creams made for colored hair. They will prevent oxidation of the color. Some are enriched with hyaluronic acid, which also provides the necessary hydration for colored hair to remain healthy.
✅1. Give the wig a shake after taking out of the package and hang it on for some time, it will become tight and natural.
✅2. In the case of shedding and tangle, please washing and maintenance the wig firstly.
✅3. The wig can be stored in the hairnet and plastic bag, or be put on the wig stand. But please note it should be placed in a cool dry airy place.
✅4. Due to the different resolution settings of the monitor, light, effect, or many other factors, the color that appears on your monitor may vary from the original color of the item you received.
✅5. There may be some other problems such as different hairstyle, strange smells or bad touch feeling etc. But don't worry that's a normal phenomenon; These problems may be caused by transportation, temperature, workmanship or others. To solve these problems, you need to wash it first and then to manage it.
✅6. We can guarantee that the overall style displayed in the photography is accurate, however, there may be differences in how the style appears during wear. This depends on other physical variables, e.g. personal body size, body shape, limb proportion, height, etc.
✅7. There may be 1-3cm differ due to manual measurement. Please choose the right one according to your actual situation.
Blond 2021: Balayage And Hair Modeling✨
If the Californian blonde reigned supreme in fashion colors, in winter and spring, these are very natural tones that should be used in hair. With its warm reflections, golden laurel is the shade you need to adopt if you want to give your natural or light brown laurel a boost. It is also a good color for those who want to be blonde for the first time, as it works with all skin tones. To add definition to this color, make curls with a curling iron. Coloring with honey is also a good option. This golden and warm shade of laurel is suitable for light skin tones.
Two coloring techniques are coming back: balayage and hair modeling. The first one has never completely disappeared, but this fall-winter 2021, it will once again attract the attention of all those who want to add volume and give life to their hair. Unlike ombre, balayage is done closer to the root and promises real contrast.
Hair contouring is a technique that consists of creating a play of lights and shadows to enhance the face. When putting touches of light (golden blond tones for example), the face is illuminated and sublimated.
The Most Modern Reds According To The Fall Winter 2021 Hair Fashion✨
The most modern reds according to For lovers of red, There are two colors in particular that stand out: the red that tends to orange and the cherry red color, more decisive and intense.
They are red that reminds the spice colors the true colors of winter 2021 in fashion, with shades that follow the nuances of saffron and cinnamon, until the pink pepper and cayenne pepper.